«Your Execution Partner
– from idea to operation»
-Through our services we provide our clients with the best and most reliable partner throughout the lifetime of the project-
ProEM has the answer regardless of what the client brings to the table.
ProEM is a provider of total execution of projects. Our resources significant experience from all types and phases of project execution in the oil & gas industry, provides an assurance that our clients needs will be satisfied.
Through our development of a robust Quality Managament System including processes for project execution, ProEM will provide quality and predictability on all deliverables.
- FEED studies
- New Build Verifications
- Compliance Assessments
- Auditing Drilling Systems
- SPS projects
- MODU & Platform Modifications
- Rig Re-activation Studies & Ececution
- Construction, Installation & Commissioning Support
- 3rd party integrations
- Marine operations
ProEM is your partner for a fit for purpose engineering delivery
ProEM has extensive expertise in engineering on offshore drilling facilities as an independent entity.
Our Engineering team offers dedication and focus from detailed design to documentation delivery.
As an independent partner, we handle projects of any size without any prejudice or conflict between stakeholders.
We provide life cycle engineering and added-value with an extreme end-user focus!
- Drilling facility Engineering
- Drilling Equipment packages
- Project Management
- Exi loop calculation
- SIL verification and calculation
- Design and modification of C&E for F&G and ESD systems
- Ex verification and Ex register
- Structural Design
- FEM and Beam Analysis
- Calculation of Sea fastening
We perform third party verification services on a number of assets. Third party verification is crucial in order to reduce risk and improve quality during design, fabrication, installation and follow-up, as well as reducing the number of modifications and repairs.
Some of the activities we typically perform are:
- Review of drawings and documentation
- Independent analysis of all design related aspects
- Consultancy and review of specifications
- Participation and consultancy during quality audits
- Audits of sub-contractors regarding engineering and fabrication
- Review activities within construction and installation